Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost, stolen or used for other things other than lunch.
Need help with PayForIt? Call 1-800-572-6642
One of PayForIt l knowledgeable support team members will be happy to assist you.
Hours of operation: Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. EST.
Cash and checks are also accepted. Please read #5 below.
Elementary Breakfast: $1.50
Elementary Lunch $2.75
Middle School Breakfast and High School Breakfast $1.75
Middle School Lunch $3.00
High School Lunch $3.25
Reduced breakfast pricing for all schools is $.30.
Reduced lunch pricing for all schools is $.40.
Point of Sale System
The computerized point of sale system is available at all Great Valley School Districts schools. It allows students to deposit money into an account to be used for purchases in the cafeteria. All students have lunch accounts set up with the school district.
1. Students are notified by the cashier when their account has a negative balance.
2. Parents are notified by phone on Tuesday and Thursday evenings when their is a negative balance.
3. Parents may access account balances and check what their student is buying at www.payforit.net free of charge.
4. Deposits may also be made online at www.payforit.net via credit card. Credit card transactions: 3.5%; ACH transactions: $1.75, regardless of the total transaction amount.
5. Deposits may be made by cash, check or money order. Deposits may be brought to school in an envelope identifying the student by name, ID# and the enclosed amount and handed in a the office, the cafeteria, or the administration building. Checks may also be mailed to GVSD, 47 Church Road, Malvern, PA 19355. Attention: Food Service. Checks should be made out to GVSD Food Service Department.
Although we will accept money on the lunch line, it is extremely helpful to bring the money in the morning.
6. If you would like information on your student's account, you may call the below numbers:
Elementary Schools: Anne Risoli @ 610-889-2125, ext. 51979 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School: Jean Readman @ 610-322-4441 or email@example.com
High School: Gail Schroeder @ 610-889-1918 ext. 21959 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7. If you would to transfer funds from one sibling to another, please call Anne Risoli @610-889-2125, ext. 51979 or email email@example.com.
A la Carte/Meals or Meal Only
Our Point of Sale Software allows for parents to deposit money into only one account. If you would like your student to only be able to purchase meals, we are able to qualify the individual student account to allow only meals; or students will be able purchase and a la carte. We can no longer control how a la carte money is spent. Family discussions about available product will help your student understand their choices and your preferences for what they consume.
Click below for additional information.