We are Nourishing the Valley!
Please order your meals by Monday for the upcoming Thursday by going to www.gvsd.org/mealpickup
No time to menu plan or meal prep? We have you covered!
The Great Valley School District Food & Nutrition Services Department is excited to continue Nourish Program on virtual learning days. Our meal bundles are created to make breakfast and lunch easy for everyone! The Nourish program will operate under the USDA’s Summer Food Service Program. We have simply modified our delivery style to fit the needs of our virtual learners and in person learners. We will continue to provide the same meal components and follow the same nutritional guidelines as if we were in person.
We proudly offer meal bundles that contain breakfast and lunch for seven days a week for children while they are at home throughout the summer!
Meal Pick-Up Location, Days and Hours
- Meal pick-ups will be Curbside at Great Valley High School's Main Entrance!
- Enter the campus through the back driveway and follow the traffic pattern
- Pick-up days are Thursdays from 8:30am - 10:30am.
- Pick-up is rain or shine
*Holiday or alternative schedules will be announced in advance.
Menu Offering & Options
- Breakfast and lunch will be offered in bundled meals with multiple days of meals in each pick-up bundle. Pick-up bundles are seven days of meals, while your child is at home throughout the summer.
- All breakfasts will contain, fruit, milk and a whole grain, protein rich entrée.
- All lunches will contain fruits and vegetables, milk and a whole grain or protein rich entrée.
- Families that need any special dietary accommodations should contact Kelsey Gartner.
- If you have general questions, email [email protected]
Nutrition and learning go hand in hand!
The Food & Nutrition Services department is made up of a team of food and nutrition professionals that are dedicated to students' health, well being and their ability to learn. We support learning by promoting healthy habits for lifelong nutrition and fitness practices.
Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements which are based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. Our goal is to provide students with access to a variety of affordable and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
***If you are moving or require a refund for any reason, a request must be made in writing by a parent/guardian. Refund requests can be presented to the cafeteria coordinator.