Please take advantage of the options to prepay your student's meal accounts. Prepaid meal accounts help the lunch lines go faster and gives students more time to eat, relax, and play. It also gives you the peace of mind of not having to worry about looking for lunch money every day or worry that it might get lost or used for things other than lunch. We accept cash and check at the schools as well as online payment on www.ezschoolpay.com
Brief Overview about our Point of Sale System:
- Parents are notified on Tuesday and Thursday evenings when their student has a negative balance.
- Parents may access account balances and check what their student is buying at www.ezschoolpay.com free of charge.
- Deposits may also be made online at www.ezschoolpay.com via credit card. There is a flat convenience fee of $2.50.
- Deposits may be made by cash, check or money order. Deposits may be brought to school in an envelope identifying the student by name, ID# and the enclosed amount and handed in a the office, the cafeteria, or the administration building. Checks may also be mailed to GVSD, 47 Church Road, Malvern, PA 19355. Attention: Food Service. Checks should be made out to GVSD Food & Nutrition Services Department.
- If you would like to view your students account, you may do so at www.ezchoolpay.com
- If you would to transfer funds between siblings, please call or email Diana Sorial @610-889-2125, ext. 51979 [email protected]
FAQs about EZSchoolPay? Click here.
- Elementary School Deposit Form
- Middle School Deposit Form
- High School Deposit Form
- Return of Point of Sale Money
- Frequently Asked Questions